22 Jul 2011

Zombie Diary - vol 1.

day 4

Hi there,

I suffer from insomnia.

This is my day number 4 I didn't slept even for an second.

Well yes, I have problems to fall asleep since I was 14 years old. Suffer from nightmares and so on. I took some pills last year. Neurol. It helped a lil but I hate pills you know. And Neurol is pure evil. You can become addicted on it too easy. So it happened to me. And I swore I won't take it anymore (to myself).

The problems with sleep...it was like I was able to sleep for few hours (2-3) per day... but now it's different.

I haven't slept for 4 days... really even for a minute. Hell ...it's bad, guys. No matter how hard I try... I am not able to fall asleep.

So this is my diary about insomnia and how can human survive without sleep... how long, how the body or brain works (or not).

1st day it was okay, just another day for me I couldn't sleep. 2nd day it was lil bit harder cuz I was not able to understand why I am not able to fall asleep just for a while. 3rd day I felt tired and in bad mood, asking myself what should I do to fall asleep. 4th day I was outside all day long, I walked a lot. So body should be tired. I've spent all day with one person so my brain should be tired as well, ne? I was sure I would be able to sleep... now I am sitting here, writing this... I have already read a book, sewed bear ears for Mael, tidied my room, prepared things for this day (asia lovers meeting comming)... do you know what? I didn't slept again. I tried to. Unsuccessfully.

Body is quite okay. Brain starts to be really tired. Well I am wondering what will come... you know how long can brain work like that... I don't know. I wish to sleep just for an hour or two T_T

I don't want to complain or you to regret me !!! I just wanna write down notes about this.

 

See you next day/night... doesn't matter anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.