19 May 2011

Heechul quotes - pt. 1

heechul

I decided to pick some Heechul's quotes and some facts about him...

Just because I think it's funny, cute, interesting...whatever. Heechul is "the best" (as he says :D) !

 

heechul

 

 

LEGEND

HEECHUL'S QUOTES

SOMEONE ELSE TOLD ABOUT HIM

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT HIM (bold ones are my fave and very important ones)

my notes

 

ENJOY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hee Chul hyung has a soft heart. Although he looks strong, he is really loyal. A very kind person. [Donghae to Hee]

 

Me? I’m dating all the fans.

 

I’m not scared of ghosts but I’m afraid of girls who are younger than me. Because they will cry without any reason.

 

I might marry one of elf/fan, since they know me the best. (So do your best, girls :D)


I am preparing to get married! Although I do not know who the person is…

 

All my friends are important.

 

Heechul also used to be a permanent host for SBS “Inki Gayo” with Korean actor Jang Geun Suk on February 25, 2007.

 

On August 10, 2006, Heechul was involved in a car accident while heading back to Seoul from Mokpo after attending the funeral of fellow Super Junior member Donghae’s father.

 

On November 6, 2005, Kim Heechul officially debuted as part of Super Junior 05 on SBS “Inkingayo,” performing the group's first single “TWINS (Knock Out)”

 

Since I’m already so good-looking, I do not need to see girls who are pretty.

 

Many friends of mine got married already. Me… I will just treat it as I married my fans.

 

I feel that people I don’t remember are not important people.

 

If I receive a text message from an anonymous, I will ignore.

 

Girls always like bad guys. But after they are together, the girl will realize the guy is REALLY bad.

 

I’ve never thought any of the girls I know is pretty.

 

What I need to learn is not rap but falling in love.

 

In MBC's "Radio Star", his fellow MC Kim Gura dug into some gay rumors surrounding Kim Heechul. Heechul, much to his own amusement, replied, “Macho men with beards usually really like me. Despite being an idol, I really like girls. You’ll see later when I get married"

 

Way back December 2010, Heechul cut his hair short and regretted it.

 

Miyavi once invited him to one of his concerts because they’re too look alike and that fact made him funny.

 

He prefers rock, gothic and metal rather than pop.

 

He likes to drink alone at his room and look up to the moon, makes him think about deep things.

 

He stated that his future wife must be pretty, know how to cook well, give him massages, play videogames, love horror movies and don’t go to clubs. (that's me that's me! marry me!! haha)

 

When heechul holds a girl, he gets extremely nervous and feels like his heart is going to burst.

 

Heechul gets annoyed by people easily, especially if they don’t listen to him.

 

Heechul doesn’t like the fact he’s growing up. Peter Pan complex.

 

Heechul used to don’t have any thoughts of getting married, but he started to wanting get married at 2009 and also have 2 cute babies, a girl and a boy, to call them Cherry (Kim Cherry). Right now he only wants to raise children without getting married, he wants to be a free soul.

 

When asked how many most valuable friends heechul has, he answered: The important thing is not ‘how many’ but rather ‘how deep’.

 

Heechul has eye problems. He went into an eye-surgery at 2007 after he fell asleep once still wearing his contact lenses.

 

He doesn’t wait for someone for more than 10 mins. Time and punctuality is very important for him.

 

He loves changing his hairstyle, and hair color. (really???? -sarcasm-)

 

He can’t stand if someone touches his hair. He only allows Jay Trax to do it.

 

He doesn’t like other people to borrow his clothes, that’s why he changed his wardrobe into cowboy hats, character shirts, etc.

 

He is very confident but he can be respectful when he needs to be.

 

He doesn’t like being compared to others.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

THAT'S for today, let's continue next time.

 

heechul

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.