26 May 2011

The girly me

me

Hmmm I know you already saw it but I just wanna give some rewiev...

 

Cuz' I think I will return to my "dark" side soon... mabye I won't wear this anymore. I really dunno right now.

 

One year ago I made this outfit.

Handmade skirt, lace blouse, handmada minihat, tights, handmade bloomers

1

 

 

This is my pinku outfit...it's lil bit rare cuz' I used to hate pink color...as you can see I don't hate it anymore :D

Bow by Terezka Hell, checked scarf, pinku jumper, pinku skirt, violet tights, soft pinku socks with hearts :D

 

2

 

 

 

Last outfit - loli inspirated.

I am wearing wig..yeah, flowered headban, necklage by Terezka Hell, black shirt, skirt by Bodyline, knee-sock Bodyline

3

 

 

you can find it everything on my LOOKBOOK account ^^

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Ten loli inspirated outfit je nejlepší. Moc ti to tam sluší ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arisu (alisha)29/05/2011, 17:31

    *červená se*
    děkuji :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.