4 May 2011

Graduation artwork

Kagel & Chiron

Okay so I've "finished" my graduation artwork today.

Have a look...

 

 


He is a doll by ~DecayedFreak on deviantART

 

This is my graduation artwork. I won't put it to Scrapbook although it's not finished completely. Why? Because that's how I will present it tommorrow!! I have no more time and no more power to finish it as I want to...
It could be taken as finish work, couldn't it?

The point is I have trouble with saving and so I completely lost the first part of this picture. It was pretty good and I was really pi**ed off !! So I had to start again ....I have to present it tommorrow so I have not time enough to do it properly.

That's why I want work on it much more. But this is finall version of "graduation work". Who cares I will put more details later.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Okat now about the picture:

theme was "game and toy"
I'm in love with BJDs. So my idea was: they look like human but they are still just dolls.

As models I choose Kagel and Chiron by Souldoll (the pic on left side is Kagel and right side Chiron).
Chiron was my first BJD love and Kagel ...I wanna own him :D :heart:

That's it.


Questions??


(I will put finished Kagel later while I make it)

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.