13 Apr 2011

J-rock heart broken

broken

deluhi

 

 

And one year later....my heart stopped beating again.

 

I know there is not much people on the world who would understand.

It's personal.

 

Let's start with what happened one year ago...

My heart was broken by someone sho thought we don't fit together. So all the love given to this person was gone...Nothing left. When you are beaten down and scared of people...you need something to survive. For me it was always music. I was in metal for years. It helped me in many cases. But this was too painful, too different.

And in that time I fell in love with J-rock. Guess what. DELUHI was my first love (this band and Sadie). DO you know how deep our first love is in our hearts? So deep that if they pass it will hurt for ever.

I can understand someone think it's stupid and they can't take it why I'm so sad. But music is my life. I'm not able to explain the feelings or how important it is for me... So the fact DELUHI announced disbanding has broken my heart again. They won't give out any new song...we won't see them live after the last tour this summer...

 

THIS IS JUST END

 

 

 

I wrote this 1.4.2011 while I get the news DELUHI will be disbanded...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wááw fak tbombáá dlouhonemužu najit lidi ktre se o todle zajimaji proste o Japónsko a tak =) a ty si tim upe posedlá jako já jak vydím :D což potěší

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.