18 Apr 2011

In the end...

joyful

Honestly...I'm happy to be alive...after all.

I was always like looking forward to death. Demo...

I'm still not afraid to die, I just don't want to die just like that... In some fuckin accident. Heh. No way.

If I died just like that I would be really pissed off spirit lol. Just like "what have I done??? heeee????!!!"

 

By the way ...where is my USB cable?...XD

 

You know what? I'm much more "sparkish" kid since that day. Am I... Hm I think so :D

 

JOOOOOY your life, baka!! You never know when will it end !!

In fact try to enjoy every day of your life like it's the last one. Do your best !!

I will try as well... starting NOW ! ^^

Really did I ever try my best? I'm not sure...but really I want all people around happy as I am. Or mabye I'm not happy but I want them to be like that !! HONTOOOOO !! :D

 

Yo think I'm crazy ne? Just imagine you have a Dragon (or angel if you want to...) and he has saved you from big trouble. In fact he said to Death it's not time for meeting yet. I'm glad I have soooo competent Dragon. Dómo arigatou gozaimasu my Dragon Patron <3

 

 

dragon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.