1 Apr 2011

DELUHI - DISBANDED -about- AGGY

Aggy said:

I want to talk honestly
It's me who want to retire

during the hiatus, I'm moved by the music and arts with flat condition
and I'm begin to understand to change what kind of things I wish for
and, because of that, as the result of thinking a lot for what am I obtain...
I have this answer

As Deluhi, working with the members and staff, also, the most important, the fans
I want to thank you
I'm growing up with you

though it's illogical about saying this retirement, it's closing with the two words: break up
I have complication with myself
but, for the final tour,
I want to enjoy my precious time with you
though I'm alone when facing the terminal station (T/N Please remember what Leda said in last paragraph)
though it's only a while, as Aggy from Deluhi
though it's sad or happy, I want to receive it happily
that's what I'm thinking

Aggy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.