30 Dec 2011

また夢で逢いましょう

....

do you know how does it feel to meet your soulmate but it has no future? you are judged without any chance. you have to sit and watch…how your dream comes… to the end. then you find you the philosophy of yours was wrong. not in the concept but you have missed something. something important. that there may be something that never let you make you feelings come true.
I have always said the life is as you wish to have it. as you make it.
now I see that’s not true. there are things you can’t change even if you want to so bad….
do you know how does it feel to find something you were looking for so long but it's like behind wall of glass? it's like you found it and lost it in one moment.
do you really think the one who created this philosophy and believed in it so bad....can stay sane?
I don't even know what is to be sane or insane already....


Let’s meet again in dream. And I hope I will never wake up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.