21 Jun 2011

Heechul quotes - pt. 2

hee

LEGEND

HEECHUL'S QUOTES

SOMEONE ELSE TOLD ABOUT HIM

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT HIM (bold ones are my fave and very important ones)

my notes

 

ENJOY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Your fans(Petals) are kind of scary, haha. Maybe because they’re like you?” [Hyung Manager to Hee] petals are scary? woah. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

 

Heechul revealed that his relationship with Siwon was similar to a relationship between grandmother and grandson.

 

Way back December 2010, Heechul cut his hair short and regretted it.

 

He prefers rock, gothic and metal rather than pop.

 

He likes girls who looks good on skirts, pretty legs.

 

Many fans will rush to Super Junior when they see them, but they will not rush to Heechul and Kibum. Instead, they will actually let them go through because Heechul is scary when he’s angry.

 

I have too much pride..

 

Heechul went into the ladies before. When Heechul was young, he went to the girls washroom cause the guys kicked him out of the guys washroom cause they thought he was a girl and the girls didnt notice and thought he was one of them. Heechul once went into a girl’s bathroom to wash his hands. He went in nervously but no one actually realized that he wasn’t a female.

 

Among SJ members , Heechul is the first one who got a star given by the fans. His star name is "Heenim".

 

Heechul's nicknames: Cinderella (신데렐라), Alien, Yuri9doo, Kim Cherry, Heechul, Rella, Heenim 희님 (‘nim’ is a very honourable thing to call someone), Heebongie Hyung (Found by Yehsung), 꽃 (Flower – that’s why his fans are his ‘petals’), 김분홍 (Kim Pink), Snake (from the Zodiac), 김기복 (Kim Moodswing), Heerobbong (part of the Bbong brothers with Donghae and U-Know Yunho)

 

"When I’m in a relationship, I say whatever I think."


"I felt hopeless but did not lose my smile."

 

"Being mad is good!"

 

"Although I look very fierce most of the time, I’ve never hit a woman."

 

"If a character like me didn’t have respect as a foundation, it’s easy for me to be hated."

 

Heechul never felt that he was evil.

 

“I’m different from the others since young, my thoughts were also unique.”

 

Heechul was crowned as the God of Love.

 

After Good Daddy show, he become close friend with Lee HongKi and their close relationship enable them to be chosen in Save Energy Campaign in the middle of 2009.

 

Heechul had been called as “weird kid” by other kids and even his own teacher felt it too that all he can do is to smile.

 

When he was young, he got bullied by a girl older than him.

 

Yunho said about how Heechul is actually ‘manly’ but for some reason whenever they’d hang out Heechul would dress in pink with a weird handback and people would think he was his girlfriend.

 

"Because I’ve not met the girl I like. So I’m always with guys."

 

Heechul describing his drinking habits "I buy people whatever they want,and I cry when I drink alone."

 

"I don’t like going close to girls. So I like girls who come close to me."

 

When Heechul brought in the hospital because of the accident, he tried not to faint by biting his tongue that it bleed a lot. The nurses and the patients came to him and started taking pictures of him. He was so sad that he could only cry and keep on thinking that he shouldnt blink.

 

Heechul like rock song or rough tones.

 

Heechul also became a permanent host for SBS “Inki Gayo” with Korean actor Jang Geun Suk on February 25, 2007.

 

He’s an atheist and have his own religion called Rellagyo.

 

Heechul cared a lot about his image since the start of their debut.

 

Heechul thinks that he look so handsome when acting cute while being drunk.

 

He always think that whenever he will go, there will allways be a third eye that’s watching him. That’s why even when he’s home. he will cover himself a blanket while changing his clothes.

 

Heechul, back when he’s still a nursery, he did things on his own. Feeling responsibility about that he never asked help from others.

 

Heechul prefers rock rather than RNB.

 

Even SHINee’s Taemin thinks that he looks like heechul.

 

F.T. Island’s Lee Hong-ki forced Heechul to reveal his cellphone wallpaper during the December 25 broadcast of KBS 2 school variety, ’100 Points out of 100'. The unidentified person on his wallpaper turned out to be Sohee.

 

"If a character like me didn’t have respect as a foundation, it’s easy for me to be hated."

 

"I should also meet a wise wife that would approve of me and would be able to make me smile..’ The problem is when will it be.. If I only look for someone as great as Asuka then I won’t be able to do it for the rest of my lifetime.. Compared to women I still love WoW more.."

 

Heechul believes that he look like a life-sized doll.

 

Hee: Introduce your sisters to me. YJ: I want to protect my sister. Hee: -Flare up- What’s wrong with me?

 

"As expected, me.. no matter how much I like someone, in the end it’s still me.."

 

If you are born again: "A flower blooming on a high cliff. So that no one can touch it.."

 

Time it usually takes to fall asleep: "About the time it takes for four songs to play in my headphone.."

 

Person you want to see the most right now: "Parents..? Ah.. embarrassing"

 

Your method to evaluate human beings: "I don’t have time to evaluate others."

 

What do you think about homosexuals: "What do I need to think about it for.."

 

Behavior when angry: "Throwing everything that I can get my hands on..^-^ filtering"

 

While walking down a street, if you find $10 million: "You should take it to the police station^-^ What kind of crazy.."

 

When you are the happiest: "When my cellphone rings."

 

His motto: I’m me, you’re you.


First thing you do when you wake up in the morning: "First, I open my eyes.."


In Incheon airport, before boarding a plane bound for Malaysia, Hee implemented the law called "HeeMalBub" which means "whatever leader Heechul says is law".


"I always say to my parents I’ll bring a girlfriend but I will go back home alone. Then they will ask, “Your girlfriend?” Reply: “Broke up long ago”."


"I am pure but I am not weird. The one who is weird is YOU"


"I only have 2 scandals and none is true, and even if they are real, i cant be saying it did happen, right?"


Heechul had a cameo role on I'am Legend.. as KIM HEECHUL himself ^^


Heechul was called Mr Brutally honest.. because of his very frank personality


When asked about his first love, he only said “Before I came on this Earth. So, no first love."


Heechul’s Favorite Season Autumn, because it’s not too hot and not too cold.


Heechul’s Favorite Genre of music “Anything that’s not R&B but I really like Rock"


Some of Heechul’s hobbies: Watching horror movies in the dark and bothering random things


When asked about what Heechul’s personality is, his answer was ” I don’t care about other people”


When asked about Heechul’s shoe size, Heechul just said “too lazy to look”


Heechul like other countries because of the fact that their song was more popular there than in korea.


Hongki gave a pencil case to Heechul as a gift because Heechul never had a Pencil case when he was still studying

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

everything for today,

another facts and quotes comming soon ^^

 

 

 

hee

 

 

 

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.