8 Sept 2012

*nails* space nails

A piece of nailart I did today. Well it's nothing much but I really wanted to do it for a long time already.
I will show you pictures which inspired me and ofc my nails, lol.




Okay now mine went like this:






I used:
violet: dark violet polish - Avon, light lila polish - Avon, purple glitters
blue: dark blue polish - essence, mint polish - Avon, green-blue glitter polish, blue glitters

And how did I make it

Firstly: put dark nailpolish, then use lighter nailpolish and apply with sponge



Apply glitter nailpolish and glitters.
You are done :3


..looks much better live...I bet...



Now more pics for inspiration :)






If U try, link me back. 
I wanna see :3





No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.