20 Sept 2011

Blog layer changed

I am sure you noticed...

 

Pokud někdo tenhle blog navštěvuje, tak si zřejmě všiml...

Changes

Změny

 

So it looked like this
Takhle to vypadalo

blog

blog

 

what was changed
co se tedy změnilo

colors, header, background pictures, buttons

 

I made everything by myself so DON'T STEAL IT
opovažte se pokrást
(upřímně nevím k čemu by vám to bylo, ale lidi jsou lidi..)

header

lol I love stars you know that :D

 

and all the buttons

button

and this shit

Arisu

I thought it should be new since I don't look like like this.. >>

alisha<<

 

 

That's it.

 

So I put 2 polls - one about chopsticks I wanted to ask already long time and one about new layer, so you can vote.
Taky jsem zařadila 2 ankety - jednu o jídelních hůlkách, na což jsem se chtěla zeptat už dlouho, a druhou o novém layeru, tak můžete hlasovat.

 

So you can comment here or shout in my Shout box to tell what you think.
Taky se můžete vymáčknout do komentářů nebo použít Shoutbox.

 

Thanx ^^

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.