14 Oct 2012

I.Fairy - Ruby Red lenses review




I rally wanted and needed to order red lenses because of demons and vampyres cosplay I wanna make.
I decide for I. Fairy - Dolly+ Red. Unfortunatelly it was not in stock.


So this is I. Fairy - Ruby Red
ordered on UNIQSO.


If you wanna buy lenses I strongly recommend you this e-shop!!
Very fast shipping and service is just awesome.


Here we go

Weight: 100 grams
Stock: Stock available
Manufacturer: I.Fairy (SUNnBON)
Diameter: 16.20mm
Water Content: 42%
Sold As: Per Pair, with a normal lens case
Base Curve: 8.60
Replacement Period: within 12 months
Available Power: 0 to -7.00, Check Stock List
Processing Time: 2 to 3 days
Place of Origin: Korea





I sooooo LOVE the packing!!






Okey ... Oresama



the last one is outside



Close up...



With and without lense...



and short video...




Color & Design: 5 / 5 
I was not sure what lenses to pick up while Dolly+ was not aviable. But the choice was right. I really like it and the color appears pretty well.
Enlargement:  5 / 5
DIA 16.20mm; absolutely awesome and cool!
Comfort: 5 / 5
I have to say I have not wore more comfortable lenses before. No problem to put it in and to wear them feels really comfortable. Love it.
Overall: 5 / 5


Once again I recommend uniqoso!
Next time I am going to buy lenses uniqoso is my choice.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.