3 Dec 2013

What a day

Sometimes bi-polar is being good. If it is good day finally :D

First thing I was able to do today was...
To bake cookies

(you can see the recipe I don't use anyway.. cuz I never follow these :D)

(not sure if it should be like that but well...)


HOORAY COOKIES DONE!

Ok, next stage... post officer is in front of my doors!!
What should it be? (Expecting too much packages I guess...)
Oh I almost cried about the "CD" written on the pack :D You can read about the album in previous post.



And while ago I checked latest episode of Diabolik Lovers and I am stressed again .. but in good way, haha.

And Ayato-kun... I am starting to falling for him (waaaaaah)!


Dat's it 
GOOD NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.