3 Dec 2013

ICON - Iconic oh Disco (No Min Woo) review

Yay!
It's finally here!

Firstly I was not sure about this single because you know the ROCKSTAR song was too.. disco for me :D
Lately I have checked other songs and I fell for it and ordered the album - with PHOTOBOOK of course!!




Now I should stop bleeding and start taking this serious...

Ok I love the case of the CD. Is solid and pretty good. On video you can check what is inside..
About the photobook  - there is colorful part and black&white part - pictures for these two parts are the same. So in the end there is just one portion of potos. Photos are not that great as I expected.
I still love it but please, Rose, next time get another photographer OR photo editor. 

Material of the poster and also pages in photobook and paper used on case is solid and good :)

Video (sorry webcam quality)





Music : 
Design:
Photography:
Edits:★(★)

Overall: ★(★)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.