7 Nov 2012

My job is done here





Firstly: it was about you and her. Never about me.

I am the one behind.
My job is done.
Everything was put well. And it worked.


I had to destroy myself to help it out...


Mabye it was not the goal... but in the end I think it was because I always tried for this..so hard.

When I found out who you really are..how evil and ugly person you are inside of you I was like..

Seriously is that what I was dying for?


But now when I know it was succes and I worked for reason and it was reached in the end I am happy.
I am happy for you, for her, for you two, for others and for me as well..


And even if we won't meet each other (and seriously I don't wanna meet you) I will try to keep only the good things in my memory. Somehow. 

And I know you do NOT know anything, you will still lie to everyone and give odd rumors and blah blah blah.. I am just like


I am not in anymore.
It's done and I will go on.. to do my work somewhere else now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.