23 Aug 2012

Domino...

I’m falling into something real and I can’t stop me
I’m knocking over everything and you just caught me
From start to finish I promise I’m in this
Just wanna let you know, yo I’m falling like a domino



Why am I using Brian's lyrics again.
For every my thought... there is a piece of lyrics I can use.I know how hard you’ve tried
Tryin’ to keep this alive
But you can’t do it anymore
You gotta let it go
So I think it’s time
To let this die
For every my feeling... there is a song I can hear in my head (In my Head ...lol)

For every second ...my heart is into pieces I even don't try to pick up. Cuz... I have no heart!
So where is the pain commïng from??

Always said true love never happens
A little push caused this chain reaction.
I never thought you’d be my distraction
I admit girl you got me crashing


Know that feeling when you feel you CAN feel?
What the fuck is just happenin'?

Just like a domino..

So you think... mabye I will be able to write again? Poetry...
There is a blank paper in front of you and a pencil in your hand...
Will you be able? To write it down?

No one knows how it hurts deep inside me

Have you even try... just once?

 I know how hard you’ve tried
Tryin’ to keep this alive
But you can’t do it anymore
You gotta let it go
So I think it’s time
To let this die


And can you just....let this die?
Move on.
Never looking back.
Cuz past is just... passed
Can you just live on?
Acting like nothing's wrong...

Do NOT take this feeling away from me.
It's too precious for me...to feel.
Don't try to make it "better"...
Just leave it this way...

Mabye like this... I will be able to write again.

Every day I’m out of breath from the useless fights we have
Of course, me having to level with you is tiring as well
And that goes to show how selfish you are


I just want to say one thing
I had a good dream, but now I forgot it


Please just stop comforting me...
I have my own head and pride (after all)...

I don’t know why I still remember,
All our memories that were like a living hell.
I’ll remember our past. You were playing around with me.
Thanks to you, everything’s changed for me.
The side of me that used to be able to laugh, doesn’t exist anymore.
Love is a joke to me now; my crushed heart.
I tried everything to forget you,
I became better before anyone else.


For what... for nothing. For fall again. For thinking of feeling something.
What a bullshit.
Trying hard, getting blamed..
And again to stay cold for hurting those who mabye loved me.
I am trully sorry for being such a piece of ....

Throwing my theories away.
Again and again. And mabye hoping for them in future... (the naivity)

Stay still.
Keep it real.
Believe.
Stay strong.



-what a piece of shit lol-






No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.