23 Mar 2012

Zkouškové období/Exam time -gif story

this had to be done
( I do not own the gifs, kredits to owners)

Vstanu
I wake up…



Hledám kafe, protože ho fakt potřebuju
I am looking for coffee cuz I really need it…


Nejradši bych se ji m na všechno vysral
I would like to screw it everything…


Ale oni furt ..zejtra je zkouška
But they still “it’s an exam tmrw!!” 



Ale já ještě nemám dopitý to kafe!!
But I didn’t finished my coffe yet!!




jenže je toho tak moc! a zkouška je už zítra ráno ty vole
But there is so much things to study and the exam si tmrw morning omfg!!



a voni furt že "učíš se"...
And they are still..”are you studying?”



A já...
And I am just like..



A zítra na zkoušce?
And tmrw’s exam?


....



...Kdy je další termín??
… When is the next therm??
.
.
the examination season...


see U  next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.