7 Oct 2011

SUPPORT FOR BB, GD, TOP&GD...

FAN PROJECT
TOP a GD

Today I realized I don't want Big Bang to break up. Well it sounds weird. I knew I don't want this but... I realized I REALLY need them to stay.
I am not in BB for so long so you may think I am stupid fangirl. Well think what you want to think. I don't really care.
For me music means 80% of life. I can't imagine the life without music you know.

Now about the project.

I thought I will aks VIPz about some pictures or short videos and I will make it in one vid which I will put on YouTube and I will try to let Korea know about our support. (again you are allowed to think what you want just shut up please - if it's negative)

If you wanna be the part of this, please send me pics/videos and your name and country you live in on Arisu.Kei@gmail.com.
(you can send your pics - with banners or edited or just plain text,signs or drawings, paintings, photoshoped things...anything!)

Thank you.
VIPz - hwaiting for your boys!


Česky - k projektu:

Oslovila jsem VIP, které znám, kterýžto není mnoho, jelikož ve fandomu se zrovna nepohybuji, a poprosila je o fotky nebo videa - téme ja jasné - podpora BB, nyní hlavně GDýho a GD&TOP. Z tohoto pak vytvořím video, které vyvěsím na YouTube a budu se snažit o jeho rozšíření.
Pokud máte negativní námitky a komentáře, strčte si je prosím někam, děkuji.

Pokud se chcete zúčastnit, zašlete vaše fotky nebo videa + jméno (nick) na adresu Arisu.Kei@gmail.com.
(můžete posílat své fotky - s banerem, nebo přidaný text v editoru, signy, nebo samotný text, kresby, malby, photoshopové věci...cokoli)

Děkuji všem VIP za podporu.

 

GD

 

PLEASE SEND IT ASAP I REALLY WANNA MAKE IT SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate anyone. I believe we should not hate on people. But I hate my haters, obviously.